Saturday 27 April 2013

Put a SPRING in Your Step!

Top 5 Spring Nail Polishes

(L-R): Barry M 'Berry i/c', Essie 'Bikini So Teeny',
Barry M 'Blueberry i/c',  Elf 'Mint Creme',  Barry M 'Lemon i/c'
WITH THE CHANGE in season comes the excuse to dress up your nails in a different way. The transition from the darker trends of winter to the brighter spring pastel colours is definitely something to celebrate. Brighten up your attitude with something different on your nails!

These nail polishes are enough to be a change from winter colours without prematurely being too 'out-there'. They're perfect for April-May as they will go with the more summery clothes you'll be rocking if the weather is good.

Two coats with no topcoat
Check out the swatches on a nail wheel! Most  seem to show up true-to-colour with two coats.

I'm all ready to paint my nails with my first spring colour of this year: the one I've chosen is 'Bikini So Teeny' which is the perfect mix between purple and blue and isn't too outrageous. 

The true blue, 'Blueberry' has been one of my favourite all time nail colours. I also wore 'Berry' a lot last year as well as even gifting it to a few people. I guarantee you'll get a few compliments if you decide to wear it.

What are your favourite spring nail polishes? Which one of my 5 you like the most? Let me know in the comments below.  

No comments:

Post a Comment