Wednesday 19 February 2014

The Body Shop; Blueberry Body Butter, Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

A new layout I'm going to do in which when I finish up a product completely, I'll post a quick blog post reviewing it.

The product I just finished today is the Blueberry flavoured Body Butter from the Body Shop.

Body butters are a sort of all-over body moisturiser to keep your skin hydrated, and I usually use them in the morning before getting dressed or after a shower.


The Body Shop are well known for this product especially, as their body butters smell delicious and are extremely moisturising to the skin. At one point I had about 10 of these in different flavours and have gradually been using them up one by one.

The blueberry scent was one of my favourites, along with the passion fruit and raspberry ones, with the chocolate being a new favourite of mine.


They sell usually for around £12, but the great thing about the Body Shop is that they ALWAYS have some sort of discount or deal on, so make sure to pick their products up when they've got a 50% discount or something, trust me it's worth waiting for.

These last for EVER and I highly recommend trying one (perhaps get a mini size that they offer, which are also great for festivals/travel) if you haven't already.

Will I repurchase this item? Probably not this exact scent straight away, as I have at least 5 body butters still in my collection that I'm working through one by one, but if I ever run out of body butters I know I can depend on the Body Shop ones.

What are your favourite products from The Body Shop? What do you recommend for me to try next? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment