Thursday 20 February 2014

Witch; Anti-Blemish Primer, Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

When I completely finish a product, I upload a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished the 'Anti Blemish Skin Clearing Primer' by Witch which I bought at Superdrug.


It's around the £5 mark which I think is a really good price for how much product you get- 30ml may not seem like a lot but trust me, it lasts forever.

This is a good primer to wear to school; either under foundation or instead of it. It mattes down the skin on application and acts as a barrier between your skin and any makeup which you put on top.


This primer was a milky product somewhere in between a liquid and a mousse; it didn't run. When blended out it became clear and had a mattifying effect.

The pump to this product was amazing and allowed you to control precisely how much product you got out meaning you'd never squeeze out too much or too little.

This was my second witch product (I have tried the foaming facial cleanser which I really loved) and I probably would go back to get more because the brand seems really focused on producing things good for the skin. I can also comment on its supposed 'skin clearing' effects. One day I remember having a spot and putting this on my face with no makeup, just going out to see a friend for the day. And I did notice that it shrunk the size of the spot and started it on its way to healing. I can't say that this will certainly work for you, but it seems to be a sort of two-in-one product and I highly recommend it for that.


Will I repurchase this item? Right now I definitely have more than enough primers to keep me going (I think only one is needed, max 2), but if I'm ever looking for a cheap mattifying primer to wear on a daily basis, I will definitely come back to this one.

Have you tried this product, or will you be picking one up? What products should I try from Witch next? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment