Monday 10 March 2014

February Most Used: Nail Polish Edition (Barry M Black Multi Glitter)

Barry M Nail Paint in Black Multi Glitter

Here's a new feature I'm going to be doing every month where I showcase a product (I will have makeup, skincare and nail polish editions) that I have used a lot throughout the month.

In February my most used nail polish was the Black Multi Glitter shade from Barry M.


I've had this for ages, but found myself reaching for it loads in February because it's been cold, and a dark colour seemed right, but this is a subtle alternative to a boring plain black. Black has been a favourite of mine for a few months now, I just find it so cute on the nails.


Clearly this is not your ordinary black! It has amazing multi coloured tiny glitters in which make your nails look really amazingly unique.


Barry M colours are around £3.


Each tub comes with a lot of product and these do last for a while, although after a long time they do become even more thick and gloopy.


You can see the other colours; red, blue, green, lighter blue. It's just unique and beautiful.


The formulation is fairly thick but it does make for an even application which is great.

One coat
Two coats
The other glitters are subtle but when your nails catch the light it's just perfect. This polish is so much more than a simple black.


So there's my most used nail polish of the month of February! I hope you guys like this new feature of mine, and I'll be letting you know my March most used skincare, nail polish and makeup product at the end of this month, or the beginning of April.

Do you have this nail polish? What's your favourite brand for nail polish? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment