Saturday 8 March 2014

Numark; Round Cosmetic Pads, Empty-Review

Empties: Product Reviews

When I finish a product, I do a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished these Numark round cosmetic pads which my mum bought for me (you can get them for around £2 in pharmacists for 100 pads) which I used every day to remove my makeup.


These were not the best pads I have ever used, but there's nothing wrong with them and they were really cheap, so I can't really complain.


When I buy makeup pads I don't really care, I usually just buy Superdrug own brand or ask my mum to pick me some up.


Would I repurchase these again? As mentioned, I'm not really fussy with cosmetic pads, so I may come across these more in my life but I won't specifically seek them out.

What makeup do you find hardest to remove? How do you remove your makeup? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment