Saturday 26 April 2014

Clean & Clear; Dual Action Moisturiser, Empty-Review

Empties: Product Reviews

When I finish a product I do a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished the Dual Action Oil Free Moisturiser from Clean & Clear, which I bought over a year ago from Superdrug.

A moisturiser, as the name suggests, is a facial product that hydrates the skin, and therefore provides a smooth, clean base for makeup. If your face has dry patches, the makeup will cling there and look cakey. I use a moisturiser in the morning and just before bed after removing my makeup, as the act of removing makeup can dry out or distress the skin.


This is a product I really grew to love.

It's probably around the £4 mark and doesn't have much of an odour. 


It is a creamy white colour, not overly liquidy nor solid in texture. You only need a really little bit- as I demonstrated by the fact it's lasted me so long, and plus it's 100ml.

It sinks really nicely into the skin.

A few minutes after application you will feel an odd sensation, not really stinging or tingling, but somewhere in between. For me, this isn't something that annoys me in any way, in fact I quite like it, but you may be different. It lasts 5-10 minutes.


Would I repurchase this product? Definitely when a few of my other moisturisers run out.

It's one of my favourites drugstore moisturisers I've tried, I might perhaps do a whole blog post on my top drugstore skincare, especially moisturisers, so let me know if that's something you'd be interested.

Have you tried this product? What drugstore skincare products should I try? Let me know in the comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment