Sunday 27 April 2014

Current Nails: H&M Yellow

Currently I am wearing...

This bright sour yellow colour from H&M in the shade 'yellow'.


 It came in a set of 5 (I think) minis in standard colours and can't have been that expensive. I'm pretty sure they don't sell this exact set anymore but they still have nail and cosmetic products which are worth a try.


I painted two coats over a basecoat. I don't normally use a topcoat because I only like wearing one select shade for a few days anyway- usually about 4 or 5 days.

The shade is called 'yellow'... I know- creative!

What's your favourite nail polish? What do you currently have painted on your nails? Let me know in the comments below.

2 comments:

  1. I love how bright this nail polish looks! Makes me love the spring-time even more :) Maybe they still have a similar colour. Have a nice day! http://nadja-franco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope they still do something similar, it's the perfect summer acid-yellow! x

      Delete