Monday 21 April 2014

Current Nails: Sephora Don't Look Back

Currently I am Wearing...

This silver-grey purple from Sephora called 'Don't Look Back'.


I got this about a year and a half ago in France in a mini trio from Sephora, if you would like to see a full post on the set please let me know! Annoyingly we obviously can't get Sephora in the UK though.


After one day of this on my nails it had already started to chip off :O I do love the colour, although perhaps it's a bit too wintery for some of you?

Two coats with a white basecoat on underneath
I used a white basecoat underneath just to make the colour a bit more opaque as it's not too crazy on its own. You could also use a black basecoat for a darker underlying finish.

What have you currently got on your nails? Do you own any Sephora nail polish? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment