Saturday 19 April 2014

Nivea; Soft Moisturising Cream, Empty-Review

Empties: Product Reviews

When I finish a product I do a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished the Nivea soft Refreshingly Soft Moisturising Cream for face, body and hands. I bought it from Superdrug for around £5.

I use a moisturiser after cleansing my face, so before bed and before applying makeup. It smooths the skin and preps perfectly for makeup by giving you an even surface to work with.


This sunk into the skin and made my face feel soft and clean. For the amount you get, the price is really very good- 300ml last forever, especially compared to the usual 50ml or 100ml max.


In the final days when I was trying to use this up, I started using it on my feet as a foot cream overnight. It made my feet amazingly soft and supple. 

With the amount you get in this tub, I think it's alright to use it on your feet or body, but it definitely worked as a face moisturiser too. The white cream is extremely light (this is perfect for oily skin like mine) and smooths out to completely clear.

Completely empty!
Will I repurchase this? Possibly but I won't be rushing out to buy a new one asap or anything. I have other moisturisers on the go and this wasn't amazingly special. It was nice though and the price was right for the amount of product.

What moisturiser do you use? What Nivea products should I try next? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment