Saturday 24 May 2014

Burt's Bees; Deep Cleansing Cream, Empty-Review

Empties: Product Reviews

When I finish a product I do a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished the Soap Bark and Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream from Burt's Bees. I got this around two weeks ago in a gift set which I believe was bought online for about £12.



It is a rich creamy white cleanser, despite being thick still foams well. I used it with my Clarasonic in the shower and I absolutely loved it. It gave a tingling sensation afterwards and my face felt amazingly fresh and clean. My skin was glowing and smooth. 



This is a 20g size because it came in a travel pack set. The full size, 100g I think, can be bought here, and is £10.99 from their website.

Burt's Bees isn't too expensive as a brand (but more than drugstore), their products are amazing and great for the skin in the long term because of their natural ingredients. 

I'll definitely be buying more skincare items from them in the future. So far I've only tried their lipbalms, which are amazing.


Would I repurchase this? Possibly. It's a bit more expensive than I usually spend on a cleanser, and it's not the easiest thing to buy because i'll have to get it online, but it was really good.

Have you tried this product? What Burt's Bees products do you recommend? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment