Saturday 17 May 2014

Burt's Bees; Hand Cream, Empty-Review

Empties: Product Reviews

When I finish a product I do a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished the Thoroughly Therapeutic Honey and Grapeseed Oil Hand Cream from Burt's Bees. I've had this for a few months, and it was a present, I believe bought in a set from amazon.


It is a thick white cream consistency. 

It came in a package with a selection of 4 or 5 other Burt's Bees products.


This is amazing for hand and nail care. I also even used this as foot cream.

It sinks in and doesn't leave your hands feeling greasy, despite its thickness.


Would I repurchase this? A hand cream isn't really a necessity for me, and I have other ones i'm currently using, so probably not. But this is one of my favourite hand creams I've tried so far.

Have you tried this product? What Burt's Bees products do you like? Let me known in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment