Saturday 3 May 2014

Carmex; Moisturising Lip Balm, Empty-Review

Empties: Product Reviews

When I finish a product I do a quick blog post reviewing it.

Today I finished the Carmex Moisturising Lip Balm. I've had it for more than a year and you can buy it from Superdrug.

A lip balm moisturises the lips if they're dry, and is especially good to use before applying a lipstick to ensure an even finish.


It's around the £4 mark, and basically I love this stuff. No other lip balm even comes close to this for me.

You get a gentle sensation on application, and I don't know how but it seems to evaporate any dry or cracked skin- it's amazing.


Using up a massive tub like this is definitely an achievement, this lasts longer than any other lip balms I have ever bought.

This one is just in the classic scent, which I don't love loads, but it's different. I've repurchased it in the cherry flavour, and I've also tried the strawberry one but in the tube form. I think the cherry is my favourite. The one I have in the tube is perfect for popping in my bag, and also has a spf of 15 which is great.


Would I repurchase this product? I already have, and would continue to do so. This is hands down the best lip balm/ lip moisturiser I have ever tried.

Have you tried this product? What lip balms do you use? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment