Thursday 1 May 2014

Current Nails: Barry M Lychee and Pink Glitter Accent

Currently I am Wearing...

This beautiful nude from the Barry M Gelly range called Lychee and a glitter polish, also from Barry M, on the accent nail to spice things up a bit.


I am obsessed with my nails right now, I think this combination looks amazing. It would be great for prom (with glitter matching your dress colour) or just summer in general.

One coat of basecoat and two coats of the Gelly shade, with a layered gradient on the accent nail of glitter
To get this look I used the OPI Natural Nail Base Coat, the Barry M Gelly Nail Paint in Lychee and the Barry M nail paint in Pink Sapphire Glitter.


What is your favourite nail polish? What do you currently have on your nails? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment