Wednesday 28 May 2014

Review: Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint

REVIEW: Barry M Touch of Magic Lip Paint

Today I'm doing a review of this super cool deep pink stain which is £4.49 from Barry M.



Nope, it's not a green lipstick.

Unfortunately.

I'd be quite up for a green lipstick.

Ooh I think they actually do a green one in this line. Crazy.


Barry M lip paints are known for being quite drying, but this one just isn't. It's a really moisturising longwearing deep berry stain that when brushed over the lips transforms from the green as seen in the bullet.

I'm gonna show you how it works:

Moisturised lips



 Colour starts to appear as soon as it touches the lips. And it gets deeper and deeper over the duration of about two minutes.


One coat over the lips:


It gets even deeper and richer in colour.


As you can see, the appearance is extremely glossy and even has a natural finish, as the product stains the natural lips rather than coating them- meaning you won't get that annoying gross emphasis of all the cracks in your lips that makes them look really dry.


And the best thing is- it's a stain! So this colour will last you all day. I really mean that- even when you scrub with remover it just won't come off.


So I guess it really just depends if you like this colour. It might not be a stain for everyone. But I like it. And it definitely does stain the lips.

I'm not quite sure why it needs to be green in the bullet, but it's fun I guess??

So there you go!

I really want to try some more Barry M lip paints after this! They have an amazing colour selection of unique colours you don't usually see much of at the drugstore.

I want them all!

Have you tried any Barry M lip paints? Which lipsticks are your favourites? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment