Saturday 14 June 2014

Benefit Benetint: Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

Today I finished this mini sample of Benefit's cheek stain Benetint.

I got the sample in an old box set I got as a gift many many years ago now- it was one of my first makeup products and I don't have any of the other elements of the box left.



The full size is around the £20 mark, as with most Benefit products.

I used this as a lip product as well as a cheek one, as it gives a nice natural flush to the lips without being a proper classic red lipstick or anything. On the cheeks I also noticed it blended out very well. Other cheek stains have the tendency to be really patchy, but this is not.

The little but firm brush which came with this product was amazing

Will I repurchase this product? I don't think I'll buy the full size because it's just not something I particularly need. But i can see the benefits -sorry- to using a cheek stain, and especially this one which is the best I've tried.

Have you tried Benetint? What's your favourite Benefit product? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment