Saturday 28 June 2014

Funky Orange Shower Jelly: Empty-Review

Empties: Mini Reviews

Today I finished this funky orange shower jelly that I received as a gift a couple of years ago.

It came in a set of 5 or 6 different scents and this was the final one I used up.


The term 'jelly' is quite appropriate as it's a more thick and gloopy but still a formulation that thins out and smoothly blends into the skin.

The scent was a sweet orange that stayed on the skin for a little bit, but only a couple of hours and it wasn't overpowering.

I'd describe this product as not amazing but not awful. Is it just me who has a sort of ambivolence to every single shower gel? I just haven't used one that I'm like 'wow that's amazing', for me they're all so-so.


This was from a gift set so I don't see me repurchasing this in the future but it was nice while it lasted.

What's your favourite shower gel? What else do you use in the shower? Let me know in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment