Saturday 7 June 2014

In love with my new phone case from mrnutcase!

I recently got this phone case from mrnutcase.com and I love it!

It's so nice to have a change and I've been using my previous phone case for almost a year now, so it definitely was nice to chuck a new one on.


The best thing is, my previous one was embarrassingly big for it, and now at least I know my phone is safe, (ssh, I drop my phone regularly, I know we all do, and I've even accidentally dropped it a few times since using this case and I've seen not a scratch, either on the phone or the case!)


This website mrnutcase.com do custom phone cases!


The great thing about this website is you can make completely custom phone cases (so personalise them by putting your own pictures on!). But this time, I chose one of the default designs, and I absolutely love the results.

It's smart, safe, and super funky!


With this option, as you can see, the sides are a clear plastic and there is no wrap-around on the front so you don't see much of the case from the front at all.



It's called the "Ultra Light Weight Slimline", and they also do a flip-leather case and a full premium wrap around case, which always seems to be out of stock.



This version retails for £14.95.


They cater to so many different devices, literally if you have a phone, check this website out, because they probably will have cases available for your phone!!

What I love about this case is it isn't flimsy at all, and doesn't feel cheap despite being plastic. Especially the back covering is sturdy and completely solid. And the case isn't too chunky. My previous one was a rubbery white gameboy case, and it made my phone so much more bulky! This is a nice lightweight change.


They also have an app, so you can easily upload pictures straight onto the case using the photos in your phone without having to transfer them onto a computer!

The best thing about the custom cases is you can easily make custom picture montages using a variety of different standard default layouts. It's simple and easy to use.

It literally takes seconds to create your phone case.


So if you want one of these, check out their website



I'm tempted to buy one off the website and instead of using a default, use my own pictures and personalise it.


A special 10% off discount code for my readers!! Enter "Thanku10" at the checkout to apply it. And make your own custom phone case (or, if you're slightly scared by the idea of having your own face all over your phone, like me, use one of their custom designs!) You can even just upload your own pretty pattern, whatever you want, they can put it onto your phone case!

What phone case do you use? Let me know in the comments below.

-----------

* Although this product was sent to me, I was under no obligation whatsoever to write a post unless I wished to. All opinions are as always 100% my own and completely un-biased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment